Free pick up &
Welcome! Hit the order now button to jump into your account so that you can place an order. If you have an issue, please come back to this page as we provide all the necessary instructions needed to sign in!
We know this is a lot of writing, but please bear with us. Before you can place a pickup and delivery, you have to sign into the Just Shirts Web Based APP
Click on the link, you will be prompted to enter a username and password.
- If you are an existing Just Shirts Customer, meaning we have either your email or telephone number in our system, enter your email or telephone number that is associated with your account, and then hit forgot password so that the system can generate a temporary password. You will then be able to manage your profile.
- If you are a new customer, meaning you have never used our service or we do not have your email or telephone number, please click Signup.
Once logged in, hit the Profile icon to enter in your personal details, including the address that you want us to Pick up and Deliver your items. Don’t forget to hit save!
Click on the Pickup & Delivery tab to place your order.
- Please note the following, we have three routes, but our app does not have a drop down for each route. Please select the dates that correspond below.
- City of Hamilton Route: This route operates 3:30pm -5:30pm Monday through Friday and is intended for users who want their clothes picked up & delivered within the City of Hamilton
- West End Route: This route operates on Mondays and Wednesdays between 6:30 pm and 10pm weekly. If you live west of Hamilton, please select the appropriate day and time.
- East End Route: This route operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 6:30 pm and 10pm weekly. If you live east of Hamilton and within Pembroke, please select the appropriate day and time.
If you select a date that does not correspond with the correct route, such as you live in Smiths, but choose a Monday, Wednesday, or a 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm time slot, we will contact you to change the time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, we will have a drop down for the routes in due course.
We will call you for your Debit or Credit Card information once we have processed your clothes and sent you your receipt. We will charge the account before we drop the clothes back off.